About Me

My photo
In Search and Research

Thursday, May 6, 2010

who needs me?

i have have been thinking that i need few and few needed me. i know, i am part of the whole and connected to all. but.....

different thoughts have been arriving lately.

who needs me? when i look closely then everyone is busy with their own problems and hardly have time to look at me. and when they are looking at me it appears that they are still busy with themselves. if not me it could be any.

so it must be with me too. may be i am also busy with my own self. do i need any one? sometimes the answer comes as a silent NO. and i feel lonely in the crowd.

when life does not need you there is death is lurking round the corner. greet it with the same intensity as you have been clinging to every moment of life till now.

what will happen after me?

nothing great. nothing to loose nothing to gain. life is dead. death is living.

No comments: