About Me

My photo
In Search and Research

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Manpreet Singh Badal

Kuch taan raavaan unj vi aukhiyan san,
kuch taan gal vich gamaan da tauk vi si,
kuch sheher de log vi zaalim san,
kuch sannu maran da shauk vi si
(The path I was treading was difficult/
I was tied down by my own worries/
It was also that the people of the city were cruel/
It’s also that I had a death wish in me
-Munir Niazi Pyunjabi poet who migrated to Pakistan after partition.
these lines were quated by Manpreet Singh Badal.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/my-uncle-is-a-very-practical-man-and-knows-difficult-decisions-could-lead-to-electoral-losses/699345/0


I loved his position where he tries to correct the financial difficulties in his ways for some time. when he saw that he is not able to do some which he wishes and only remained as puppet in hands of majority whom he considered were not logical. he left the position. what ever may be the background but apparently, Good stand taken by him.

No comments: