About Me

My photo
In Search and Research

Friday, August 6, 2010

Must move

Where is this education system leading to? It gives you knowledge and tells you to create wealth out of it. we are told again and again that our value is dependent on the amount of wealth we can create. You are judged by how much you have and not by how much you give.
To sustain its steam it also provided parameter for judging itself. It talks of development. Without going into much of technicality it can be said that if you can buy what you want you are developed. If you cannot then you are not developed. You can term them also in rich and poor respectively. It is well known that more fulfillment of desire never leads to cessation of desire but it breed more out of itself. so you have feeling of haves and have nots. Children are taught from childhood to compare and contrast not within but with-out.
The demon is disturbing. The solution which has been opted is to serve it food. With every meal, the demon asks for more. It gains strength. We have fallen in love with that demon, enchanted with its apparent shine. Its magic has gone so deep that, the idea that there can be other system for fulfillment is out rightly rejected.
We don’t need this development. We don’t need this communication we don’t need advanced transportation. we don’t need to out smart other to be happy. We need ourselves and our people around us. this can be achieved even by even merge amount. One can be happy even in poverty. All such talks will be branded one of lunatic and deranged person. But I don’t want to feed that demon I want to eat my meal and have a good nap. But I believe it. It pulls me. Till I liked the ways of world many appreciated me even loved me. Things changed when I announced that I want to change. Then it appears that I was never loved. What was loved was the presence of a similar demon in me.
I don’t know how many will believe me. But I cannot wait for people to believe me I must have faith in myself. I must walk, fall and getup. Drown and come out while learning to swim among the turbulent waves. May be there will be a fall after which I cannot get up. May be there will be a dip after which I will not come out. May be I will be alone or few beside me. May be I would have got rid of the demon or the traces would be remaining. I don’t know what will be. What I know now is that I should move ahead to be what I am rather than become what others are

No comments: