About Me

My photo
In Search and Research

Friday, February 11, 2011

National Integration- Akabar Ilahabadi

i was listening to a talk show which was centered on statement by Tarun Vijay, where he had indicated that state of our country is similar too Egypt. This reminded me of my favorite speaker and writer Tarun Vijay. I wanted to listen as well as see him. For that the popular source is youtube.
There i saw his one of the talk show. He is source of inspiration for me. Talk shows are lop sided. so i wanted to listen to his talk. I went to another link. There he ended his speech with touching line. It is as followed.

तेरे लब पे है इराको श्यामो मिश्रो रोम चीन
लेकिन अपने ही वतन के नाम से वाकिब नहीं
सबसे पहले मर्द बन हिन्दोंस्तान के वास्ते
हिंद जाग उठे तो फिर सरे जहाँ के वास्ते
-अकबर इलाहाबादी

No comments: